Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Changing the MOOD of my Blog!

Hello Readers. Here is an update on what I have been up to lately.

August 4, 2012

I had went to my doctor for a weight loss follow up earlier this week. I gained weight and my doctor was not happy! I was NOT happy! But I was proud to say that I kept my appointment with her and toughed it out. The scale read 229.2...UGH!!! After we talked she prescribed me an appetite suppressant and told me that I needed to try Weight Watchers again. The appetite suppressant will help me to lose weight but I need to know how to eat and eat healthy.

SO that is what I did. I checked to see if I could afford to join Weight Watcher's and signed up!

My first meeting was Saturday August 4, 2012. To my surprise the leader looked familiar and I later found out that she was the leader I had when I joined about 5-6 years ago. Awesome, because I liked her a lot! STILL DO! She is so up beat and encouraging and FUNNY!

Today September 15, I am down 16 pounds from August 4th. I feel so good! I am so proud of myself. My current weight is 213.2. I am so ready to say GOODBYE to the 200's!

My next Goal Weight is 10% or 207lbs. I will get here and get my keychain! I am ready!

Is any one else trying to lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to take a peak into my life. Let me know what you think, I like to get comments! :)