Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!

 
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!!
The Liebster Award is an award that blogger's give out to the other blogger's
who have less than 200 followers, but should have more.
Thank you so much Hannah from Sam's Girl!
 
The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you are nominated, post 11 things about yourself.
2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created.
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
5. Make sure and let these people know that you nominated them. No tag backs, So don't nominate someone who nominated you.
 
11 Things about Myself
 
1. I live South of St. Louis, MO. I have lived in many different cities in MO.
2. I am married to my best friend whom I met my sophomore year of high school.
3. I love Art. Creating, Learning, and Appreciating.
4. I love riding my bike. I wish I could do it more.
5. I love my son and my pets.
6. I have traveled outside of the country once to Mexico.
7. I used to wear glasses.
8. I enjoy reading and Pinterest.
9. I love Chocolate!
10. I am a stay-at-home mom who plans to pursue her degree & career in business & nutrition.
11. I was born in OK.
 
11 Questions Asked of Me
 
1. Where is one place you would love to travel?
    I would love to go to Hawaii.
2. Why did you decide to start a blog?
    Originally it was just to put my feelings on paper. Then I changed it to weight loss and life after being inspired by Mama Laughlin.
3. Which is your favorite season?
    Fall
4. What's one thing you would buy if you had loads of money?
    Responsibility aside...Black, Cadellac Escalade. I have always wanted one. Then maybe a Blue, 71 Chevelle.
5. What is one of the craziest things you have done?
    Not sure...One Sunday morning before we were married, my hubby and I woke up around 11am and decided to drive to Springfield, MO for the day. It's a 4 hour drive, I think. I don't think we would ever do that again...lol. Well maybe one day.
6. What makes you smile when you don't feel like it?
    My son or my husband or sometimes my pets. They make me very happy!
7. What do you continue to do because you love it, not because you are good at it?
    This one is tough...I love being a Mom and I do the best I can. Although there are times when I don't know for sure if I am doing a good job.
8. How many states have you been to?
    7
9. What is your favorite color(s)?
     Green
10. Which website/blog do you spend the most time on?
      Facebook or Pinterest
11. What do you dream of?
      I dream of peace for our country and hope for happiness. I dream of a wonderfully, long, happy and loving life with my husband and child(ren).
 
My 11 Questions for Nominees
 
1. Who was/is the most influential person in your life?
2. How has your life been different that what you imagined?
3. When and where were you born?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. Do you read? If you do what book would you reccomend?
7. Do you take vacations? Where do you go?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. What traditions have been passed down in your family?
10. What is your favorite holiday baked food?
11. What is your favorite movie/tv show?
 
 
My Nominees are:
2. Bettina at Bettina-Refsgaard
3. Desirae at Going With The Flow
4. Lindsay at Undomestic Mama
5. Alyssa at The Recipe Critic
7. Nikki at My Life My Way
10. Katie at Lose The Cushion
11. Elise at That's Comma With A K
 
 
I know several of you have well over 200 Followers but I thought it was a nice way to say Hello and Get to know the bloggers I (try to) follow. No hard feelings if you choose to not participate. Thanks again to Hannah!
 
Have a great evening!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to take a peak into my life. Let me know what you think, I like to get comments! :)