Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Help! Blog button troubles. LOL

Trying to add a button for the first time.
I am following the directions from the lovely Holly.
I got as far as entering the code along with my photo from photo bucket.
I click my photo as you can see in the picture below then click the hyperlink, where my cursor is pointed.
 When I click the hyper link this message pops up.
An error has occured in this dialog.
Error: 100
Function expected.
What does this mean? What am I doing wrong? Why am I so computer illiterate? I used to know a lot but I guess I do not no much about the more update computer stuff.

Thanks for you help!

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Chris will have this on his blog on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly!

    If I have more troubles I will look at his blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to take a peak into my life. Let me know what you think, I like to get comments! :)